Data Backup. Automated, Efficient, Reliable, Cost-Effective.
A solid data backup and recovery plan is crucial for any organization, regardless of its industry or size. As part of that plan, organizations need to have a solution in place to ensure that data is protected and easily accessible when it is needed. The C3 Remote Backup service provides a business with everything they need to achieve these goals.
- Simple - Backup and Restore jobs are configured using a simple web based user interface.
- Automated - Configured any job to run as often as desired, at any time, throughout the day.
- Multiple OS Support - Our solution supports Windows, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and Linux.
- Secure - Up to 448 bit encryption, including support for the Military-spec Blowfish algorithm.
- Application Support - MS Exchange (to mailbox level), MS SQL, MySQL, and Active Directory.
- Open File Support - Seamlessly backup open files using VSS.
- Laptop Support - Easily backup remote laptops and notebooks.
The C3 remote backup system offers two distinct modes of operations as described below.
- Remote Only - In this model, C3 simply backs up the selected data to our storage cloud.
- Hybrid - The Hybrid Model first backs up data to a local device and then replicates this data to our cloud for an additional layer of security. The local device provides for speedy restores, while the replicated data ensures business continuity in the event of a local disaster.
C3 has taken every step necessary to ensure that we can deliver a highly available, secure, and easy to use remote backup service at the lowest possible cost. To illustrate that, our backup prices start as low as $0.50 per GB consumed per month. This is important to note because while some providers will charge based on GB backed up, we charge on the amount of storage space POST-COMPRESSION that is used.